Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1st Day of School


August 17th, 2011

Dear Wyman and Grace,

Mommy and Daddy just dropped you off at your new school.  Grace I know you were crying and you didn't want me to leave you, but you will be OK.  You have Wyman with you all day today (thank you for that blessing).  Before long you will be asking me when you get to go to school again.  Wyman I know you really aren't quite sure what to say about this.  You are my little thinker.  I know it is scary, I know you don't know anyone, but you will, just give it time.  Remember if you go to school for these 3 half days then you get to have a sleep over in the living room on Friday, just like Daddy promised!  

We were so excited to meet the English teacher!  And even the guy from New York...yes he is a Yankees fan, but we love everyone right?  And he spoke English!!  I know there are going to be angels all over that place to watch over you.  I pray that you will make some fast friends.  I pray that you will fit in real quick and love your school.  I am so excited for you to have Spanish class and for both of you to start Karate.  In no time you will both know more Spanish than Mommy, and that is OK cause you are both so smart!

Can't wait to see how your 1st day went!!  Daddy will pick you up after Spanish!  Two more days of fun camp half days then you get to wear your uniforms on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment